Robust variable selection with application to quality of life research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wisnowski, James W. & Simpson, James R. & Montgomery, Douglas C. & Runger, George C., 2003. "Resampling methods for variable selection in robust regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 341-355, July.
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
- McCann, Lauren & Welsch, Roy E., 2007. "Robust variable selection using least angle regression and elemental set sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 249-257, September.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2007. "Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1289-1299, December.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010.
"Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures,"
Statistical Methods and Applications,
Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 497-515, November.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010. "Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures," Discussion Paper 2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Filzmoser, Peter & Maronna, Ricardo & Werner, Mark, 2008. "Outlier identification in high dimensions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1694-1711, January.
- Christophe Croux & Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2003. "Robust Standard Errors for Robust Estimators," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0316, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Anthony C. Atkinson, 2002. "Forward search added-variable t-tests and the effect of masked outliers on model selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 939-946, December.
- Muller, Samuel & Welsh, A.H., 2005. "Outlier Robust Model Selection in Linear Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1297-1310, December.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Welsch, Roy & Zamar, Ruben H., 2010. "Special issue on variable selection and robust procedures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2879-2882, December.
- Hwan-sik Choi & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2010. "Improving robust model selection tests for dynamic models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 177-204, 07.
- Cristian Gatu & Erricos Kontoghiorghes, 2002. "A branch and bound algorithm for computing the best subset regression models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 294, Society for Computational Economics.
- Riani, Marco & Atkinson, Anthony C., 2010. "Robust model selection with flexible trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3300-3312, December.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio & Riani, Marco, 2013. "Robust distances for outlier-free goodness-of-fit testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 29-45.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.