Robust variable selection with application to quality of life research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods & Applications.
Volume (Year): 20 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Salibian-Barrera, Matias & Van Aelst, Stefan, 2008. "Robust model selection using fast and robust bootstrap," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(12), pages 5121-5135, August.
- Wisnowski, James W. & Simpson, James R. & Montgomery, Douglas C. & Runger, George C., 2003. "Resampling methods for variable selection in robust regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 341-355, July.
- Filzmoser, Peter & Maronna, Ricardo & Werner, Mark, 2008. "Outlier identification in high dimensions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 1694-1711, January.
- Khan, Jafar A. & Van Aelst, Stefan & Zamar, Ruben H., 2007. "Robust Linear Model Selection Based on Least Angle Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1289-1299, December.
- Muller, Samuel & Welsh, A.H., 2005. "Outlier Robust Model Selection in Linear Regression," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 1297-1310, December.
- Riani, Marco & Atkinson, Anthony C., 2010. "Robust model selection with flexible trimming," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 3300-3312, December.
- Christophe Croux & Geert Dhaene & Dirk Hoorelbeke, 2003. "Robust Standard Errors for Robust Estimators," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces0316, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Croux, C. & Dehon, C., 2010.
"Influence Functions of the Spearman and Kendall Correlation Measures,"
2010-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Christophe Croux & Catherine Dehon, 2010. "Influence functions of the Spearman and Kendall correlation measures," Statistical Methods and Applications, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 497-515, November.
- Hwan-sik Choi & Nicholas M. Kiefer, 2010. "Improving robust model selection tests for dynamic models," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 13(2), pages 177-204, 07.
- Cristian Gatu & Erricos Kontoghiorghes, 2002. "A branch and bound algorithm for computing the best subset regression models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 294, Society for Computational Economics.
- McCann, Lauren & Welsch, Roy E., 2007. "Robust variable selection using least angle regression and elemental set sampling," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 249-257, September.
- Van Aelst, Stefan & Welsch, Roy & Zamar, Ruben H., 2010. "Special issue on variable selection and robust procedures," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(12), pages 2879-2882, December.
- Anthony C. Atkinson, 2002. "Forward search added-variable t-tests and the effect of masked outliers on model selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 939-946, December.
- Cerioli, Andrea & Farcomeni, Alessio & Riani, Marco, 2013. "Robust distances for outlier-free goodness-of-fit testing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 29-45.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.