Population constraints on pooled surveys in demographic hazard modeling
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods and Applications.
Volume (Year): 17 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Imbens, Guido W & Lancaster, Tony, 1994.
"Combining Micro and Macro Data in Microeconometric Models,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(4), pages 655-80, October.
- Imbens, G.W. & Lancaster, T., 1991. "Combining Micro and Macro Data in Microeconometric Models," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1578, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Judith K. Hellerstein & Guido W. Imbens, 1999.
"Imposing Moment Restrictions From Auxiliary Data By Weighting,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 81(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Guido W. Imbens & Judith K. Hellerstein, 1996. "Imposing Moment Restrictions from Auxiliary Data by Weighting," NBER Technical Working Papers 0202, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ridder, Geert & Moffitt, Robert, 2007. "The Econometrics of Data Combination," Handbook of Econometrics, in: J.J. Heckman & E.E. Leamer (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 6, chapter 75 Elsevier.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.