A weighted spatial median for clustered data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Methods and Applications.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10260/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Denis Larocque & Jaakko Nevalainen & Hannu Oja, 2007. "A weighted multivariate sign test for cluster-correlated data," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(2), pages 267-283.
- Julie A. Stoner, 2002. "Analysis of clustered data: A combined estimating equations approach," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(3), pages 567-578, August.
- Datta, Somnath & Satten, Glen A., 2005. "Rank-Sum Tests for Clustered Data," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 908-915, September.
- Thomas P. Hettmansperger, 2002. "A practical affine equivariant multivariate median," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 851-860, December.
- Haataja, Riina & Larocque, Denis & Nevalainen, Jaakko & Oja, Hannu, 2009. "A weighted multivariate signed-rank test for cluster-correlated data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(6), pages 1107-1119, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.