The African Green Revolution moves forward
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Food Security.
Volume (Year): 1 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/life+sciences/agriculture/journal/12571
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mashavave, T & Mapfumo, P & Mtambanengwe, F & Gwandu, T & Siziba, S, 2013. "Interaction patterns determining improved information and knowledge sharing among smallholder farmers," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(1), July.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2011.
"Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 795-804.
- Pauw, Karl & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural growth, poverty, and nutrition in Tanzania:," IFPRI discussion papers 947, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pauw, Kalie & Thurlow, James, 2010. "Agricultural Growth, Poverty, and Nutrition in Tanzania," 2010 AAAE Third Conference/AEASA 48th Conference, September 19-23, 2010, Cape Town, South Africa 95974, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE) & Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA).
- Abe, Shin & Takahashi, Ryo & Haruna, Akiko & Yamaji, Eiji & Wakatsuki, Toshiyuki, 2012. "Farming strategy of African smallholder farmers in transition from traditional to alternative agriculture : the case of the Nupe in central Nigeria," IDE Discussion Papers 355, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Joel Negin & Roseline Remans & Susan Karuti & Jessica Fanzo, 2009. "Integrating a broader notion of food security and gender empowerment into the African Green Revolution," The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 351-360, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.