Alegría! Flow in Leisure and Life Satisfaction: The Mediating Role of Event Satisfaction Using Data from an Acrobatics Show
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 99 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christopher Peterson & Nansook Park & Martin Seligman, 2005. "Orientations to happiness and life satisfaction: the full life versus the empty life," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 25-41, 03.
- Chia-Huei Wu, 2008. "The Role of Perceived Discrepancy in Satisfaction Evaluation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(3), pages 423-436, September.
- Fabio Leonardi & Liana Spazzafumo & Fiorella Marcellini, 2005. "Subjective Well-Being: The Constructionist Point of View. A Longitudinal Study to Verify The Predictive Power of Top-Down Effects and Bottom-Up Processes," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 70(1), pages 53-77, 03.
- Bruce Headey & Ruut Veenhoven & Alex Wearing, 1991. "Top-down versus bottom-up theories of subjective well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 81-100, February.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- Fabio Leonardi & Linana Spazzafumo & Fiorella Marcellini & Cristina Gagliardi, 1999. "The Top-Down/Bottom-Up Controversy from a Constructionist Approach. A Method for Measuring Top-Down Effects Applied to a Sample of Older People," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 189-218, October.
- Anette Scherpenzeel & Willem Saris, 1996. "Causal direction in a model of life satisfaction: The top-down/bottom-up controversy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 161-180, June.
- Lung Chen & Ying Kee, 2008. "Gratitude and Adolescent Athletes’ Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(2), pages 361-373, November.
- Kiyoshi Asakawa, 2004. "Flow Experience and Autotelic Personality in Japanese College Students: How do they Experience Challenges in Daily Life?," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 123-154, June.
- Dianne Vella-Brodrick & Nansook Park & Christopher Peterson, 2009. "Three Ways to Be Happy: Pleasure, Engagement, and Meaning—Findings from Australian and US Samples," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 165-179, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.