How Accurate are German Work-time Data? A Comparison of Time-diary Reports and Stylized Estimates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 2005.
"Estimates of a labour supply function using alternative measures of hours of work,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 55-73, January.
- Klevmarken, N. Anders, 2004. "Estimates of a Labour Supply Function Using Alternative Measures of Hours of Work," IZA Discussion Papers 1035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlin, Paul S. & Flood, Lennart, 1997. "Do children affect the labor supply of Swedish men? Time diary vs. survey data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 167-183, June.
- Juster, F. Thomas & Stafford, Frank P., 1990.
"The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioural Models, and Problems of Measurement,"
Working Paper Series
258, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Juster, F Thomas & Stafford, Frank P, 1991. "The Allocation of Time: Empirical Findings, Behavioral Models, and Problems of Measurement," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 471-522, June.
- Klevmarken, Anders, 1998.
"Microeconomic Analysis of Time-use Data. Did we reach the promised land?,"
Working Paper Series
1998:12, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Klevmarken, N.A., 1998. "Microeconomic Analysis of Time-Use Data. Did We Reach the Promised Land?," Papers 1998-12, Uppsala - Working Paper Series.
- Jens Bonke, 2005. "Paid Work and Unpaid Work: Diary Information Versus Questionnaire Information," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 70(3), pages 349-368, 02.
- repec:ese:iserwp:2007-03 is not listed on IDEAS
- Heckman, James J, 1993. "What Has Been Learned about Labor Supply in the Past Twenty Years?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 116-21, May.
- J. Jacobs, 2008. "Book Review," De Economist, Springer, vol. 156(2), pages 215-217, June.
- Bettina Sonnenberg & Michaela Riediger & Cornelia Wrzus & Gert G. Wagner, 2011. "Measuring Time Use in Surveys: How Valid Are Time Use Questions in Surveys? Concordance of Survey and Experience Sampling Measures," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 390, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.