On the (In)Consistency of Citizen and Municipal Level Indicators of Social Capital and Local Government Performance
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 97 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Volkerink, Bjorn & De Haan, Jakob, 2001. " Fragmented Government Effects on Fiscal Policy: New Evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 109(3-4), pages 221-42, December.
- Samuel Bowles & Herbert Gintis, 2001.
"Social Capital and Community Governance,"
01-01-003, Santa Fe Institute.
- Steven N. Durlauf, 2002.
"On the Empirics of Social Capital,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(483), pages 459-479, November.
- Jarl Kampen & Marc Swyngedouw, 2000. "The Ordinal Controversy Revisited," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 87-102, February.
- Jarl Kampen, 2007. "The Impact of Survey Methodology and Context on Central Tendency, Nonresponse and Associations of Subjective Indicators of Government Performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(6), pages 793-813, December.
- Vivien Lowndes & David Wilson, 2001. "Social Capital and Local Governance: Exploring the Institutional Design Variable," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 49(4), pages 629-647, 09.
- Joel Sobel, 2002. "Can We Trust Social Capital?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 40(1), pages 139-154, March.
- Beugelsdijk, Sjoerd & van Schaik, Ton, 2005. "Social capital and growth in European regions: an empirical test," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 301-324, June.
- Bjornskov, Christian, 2006. "The multiple facets of social capital," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 22-40, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.