Life Domain Satisfaction: A Portugal–France Comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 94 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam Cohen, 2002. "The Importance of Spirituality in Well-Being for Jews and Christians," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 287-310, September.
- Felix Requena, 1995. "Friendship and subjective well-being in Spain: A cross-national comparison with the United States," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-288, July.
- Alex Michalos, 1985. "Multiple discrepancies theory (MDT)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 347-413, May.
- Chaonan Chen, 2001. "Aging and Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 57-79, April.
- Félix Neto, 1995. "Predictors of satisfaction with life among second generation migrants," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 93-116, May.
- Jiayin Liang & Takashi Yamashita & J. Scott Brown, 2013. "Leisure Satisfaction and Quality of Life in China, Japan, and South Korea: A Comparative Study Using AsiaBarometer 2006," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 753-769, June.
- Daniela Wilks & Félix Neto, 2013. "Workplace Well-being, Gender and Age: Examining the ‘Double Jeopardy’ Effect," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 875-890, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.