Measures of self-reported well-being: their affective, cognitive, and other components
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 8 (1980)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Liliana Fernandes & Américo Mendes & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2011.
"A weighted multidimensional index of child well-being which incorporates children’s individual perceptions,"
FEP Working Papers
415, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Liliana Fernandes & Américo Mendes & Aurora Teixeira, 2013. "A Weighted Multidimensional Index of Child Well-Being Which Incorporates Children’s Individual Perceptions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 803-829, December.
- Liliana Fernandes & Américo Mendes & Aurora Teixeira, 2011. "A weighted multidimensional index of child well-being which incorporates children’s individual perceptions," Working Papers de Economia (Economics Working Papers) 01, Faculdade de Economia e Gestão, Universidade Católica Portuguesa (Porto).
- Loraine Lavallee & P. Hatch & Alex Michalos & Tara McKinley, 2007. "Development of the Contentment with Life Assessment Scale (CLAS): Using Daily Life Experiences to Verify Levels of Self-Reported Life Satisfaction," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 201-244, September.
- Véronique Dagenais-Desmarais & André Savoie, 2012. "What is Psychological Well-Being, Really? A Grassroots Approach from the Organizational Sciences," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 13(4), pages 659-684, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.