The Perceived Role of ICTs in Quality of Life in Three Chinese Cities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 88 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Michalos, 2005. "Arts and the quality of life: an Exploratory study," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 11-59, 03.
- Alex Michalos & Bruno Zumbo & Anita Hubley, 2000. "Health and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 245-286, September.
- D. Shek & Y. Chan & P. Lee, 2005. "Quality of Life in the Global Context: A Chinese Response," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 1-10, 03.
- Alex Michalos & Anita Hubley & Bruno Zumbo & Dawn Hemingway, 2001. "Health and Other Aspects of the Quality of Life of Older People," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 239-274, June.
- Olle Lundberg & Mats Thorslund, 1996. "Fieldwork and measurement considerations in surveys of the oldest old," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 165-187, February.
- Daniel Shek, 2005. "Economic Stress, Emotional Quality of Life, and Problem Behavior in Chinese Adolescents with and without Economic Disadvantage," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 363-383, 03.
- Valerie Møller, 1992. "Spare time use and perceived well-being among black South African youth," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 309-351, June.
- D. Shin & D. Johnson, 1978. "Avowed happiness as an overall assessment of the quality of life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 475-492, March.
- David McPheat, 1996. "Technology and life-quality," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 281-301, March.
- Louis Leung, 2010. "Effects of Internet Connectedness and Information Literacy on Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(2), pages 273-290, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.