Health and quality of life of older people, a replication after six years
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 84 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Michalos & Harvey Thommasen & Rua Read & Nancy Anderson & Bruno Zumbo, 2005. "Determinants of Health and the Quality of Life in the Bella Coola Valley," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 72(1), pages 1-50, 05.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
- Alex Michalos, 1985. "Multiple discrepancies theory (MDT)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 347-413, May.
- Alex Michalos & Bruno Zumbo & Anita Hubley, 2000. "Health and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 51(3), pages 245-286, September.
- Alex Michalos, 1986. "An application of multiple discrepancies theory (MDT) to seniors," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 18(4), pages 349-373, November.
- Alex Michalos, 2004. "Social Indicators Research and Health-Related Quality of Life Research," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 27-72, January.
- Alex Michalos & Anita Hubley & Bruno Zumbo & Dawn Hemingway, 2001. "Health and Other Aspects of the Quality of Life of Older People," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(3), pages 239-274, June.
- Alex Michalos & Douglas Ramsey & Derrek Eberts & P. Kahlke, 2012. "Good Health is Not the Same as a Good Life: Survey Results from Brandon, Manitoba," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 201-234, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.