Are Adolescent Substance Users Less Satisfied with Life as Young Adults and if so, Why?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 81 (2007)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amanda Nickerson & Richard Nagle, 2004. "The Influence of Parent and Peer Attachments on Life Satisfaction in Middle Childhood and Early Adolescence," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 35-60, April.
- Robin Douthitt & Maurice Macdonald & Randolph Mullis, 1992. "The relationship between measures of subjective and economic well-being: A new look," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 26(4), pages 407-422, June.
- Eirini Flouri, 2004. "Subjective Well-Being in Midlife: The Role of Involvement of and Closeness to Parents in Childhood," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 335-358, December.
- Richard E. Lucas & Andrew Clark & Yannis Georgellis & Ed Diener, 2002. "Re-Examining Adaptation and the Setpoint Model of Happiness: Reactions to Changes in Marital Status," DELTA Working Papers 2002-08, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Livy Fogle & E. Scott Huebner & James Laughlin, 2002. "The Relationship between Temperament and Life Satisfaction in Early Adolescence: Cognitive and Behavioral Mediation Models," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 373-392, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.