Exploring the Quality of Life of People in North Eastern and Southern Thailand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 78 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alison Woodcock & Laura Camfield & J. McGregor & Faith Martin, 2009. "Validation of the WeDQoL-Goals-Thailand Measure: Culture-Specific Individualised Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(1), pages 135-171, October.
- Laura Camfield & Monica Guillen-Royo & Jackeline Velazco, 2010. "Does Needs Satisfaction Matter for Psychological and Subjective Wellbeing in Developing Countries: A Mixed-Methods Illustration from Bangladesh and Thailand," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 497-516, August.
- Laura Camfield & Monica Guillen-Royo, 2010. "Wants, Needs and Satisfaction: A Comparative Study in Thailand and Bangladesh," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 183-203, April.
- Rossarin Gray & Aphichat Chamratrithirong & Umaporn Pattaravanich & Pramote Prasartkul, 2013. "Happiness Among Adolescent Students in Thailand: Family and Non-Family Factors," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(2), pages 703-719, January.
- Elizabeth Monk-Turner & Charlie Turner, 2010. "Subjective Well-being Among Those Who Exchange Sex and Money, Yunnan, China and Thailand," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(1), pages 13-23, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.