Reconsidering Social Cohesion: Developing a Definition and Analytical Framework for Empirical Research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 75 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (01)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William Easterly & Jozef Ritzen & Michael Woolcock, 2006.
"Social Cohesion, Institutions, And Growth,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(2), pages 103-120, 07.
- Paul Dickes & Marie Valentova & Monique Borsenberger, 2010. "Construct Validation and Application of a Common Measure of Social Cohesion in 33 European Countries," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 451-473, September.
- FLEURY Charles, 2011. "Travail et cohésion sociale," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-16, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Carlo Klein, 2013. "Social Capital or Social Cohesion: What Matters For Subjective Well-Being?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(3), pages 891-911, February.
- Paul Dickes & Marie Valentova, 2013. "Construction, Validation and Application of the Measurement of Social Cohesion in 47 European Countries and Regions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 827-846, September.
- KLEIN Carlo, 2011. "Social capital or social cohesion: what matters for subjective well-being (SWB)?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2011-36, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- KLEIN Carlo, 2012. "La cohésion sociale : un effet externe de l'investissement éducatif ?," CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series 2012-39, CEPS/INSTEAD.
- Rego, Conceição & Caleiro, António & Vieira, Carlos & Vieira, Isabel & Baltazar, Maria da Saudade, 2013.
"Eficiência e/ou coesão territorial: de que modo uma rede de Instituições de Ensino Superior pode contribuir para estes objectivos?
[Efficiency and/or territorial cohesion: how can a network of ," MPRA Paper 43638, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Janmaat, 2011. "Social Cohesion as a Real-life Phenomenon: Assessing the Explanatory Power of the Universalist and Particularist Perspectives," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 61-83, January.
- Ewa Lechman, 2013. "Socio-economic exclusion as a hindrance of economic development. A comparative study for European countries," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 9, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Sang-Hoon Ahn & Young Choi & Young-Mi Kim, 2012. "Static Numbers to Dynamic Statistics: Designing a Policy-Friendly Social Policy Indicator Framework," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(3), pages 387-400, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.