Dimensions Of Well-Being In Eu Regions: Do GDP And Unemployment Tell us All We Need To Know?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 73 (2005)
Issue (Month): 2 (09)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Grasso & Luciano Canova, 2008.
"An Assessment of the Quality of Life in the European Union Based on the Social Indicators Approach,"
Social Indicators Research,
Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Grasso, Marco & Canova, Luciano, 2007. "An assessment of the quality of life in the European Union based on the social indicators approach," MPRA Paper 1785, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Rodero-Cosano & C. Garcia-Alonso & J. Salinas-Pérez, 2014. "A Deprivation Analysis for Andalusia (Spain): An Approach Based on Structural Equations," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 115(2), pages 751-765, January.
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: What Explains the Regional Variation?," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 435, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Antonio Jurado & Jesus Perez-Mayo, 2012. "Construction and Evolution of a Multidimensional Well-Being Index for the Spanish Regions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(2), pages 259-279, June.
- Johannes Vatter, 2012. "Well-Being in Germany: GDP and Unemployment Still Matter," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 196, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Isabel Neira & Emilia Vázquez & Marta Portela, 2009. "An Empirical Analysis of Social Capital and Economic Growth in Europe (1980–2000)," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 92(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Vatter, Johannes, 2012. "Well-being in Germany: What explains the regional variation?," FZG Discussion Papers 50, Research Center for Generational Contracts (FZG), University of Freiburg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.