The Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Belgium and Britain: A Categorical Approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 68 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jana Stavkova & Nada Birciakova & Jana Turcikova, 2012. "Material Deprivation in Selected EU Countries according to EU SILC Income Statistics," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2012-19, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Geranda Notten & Keetie Roelen, 2010. "Cross-national comparison of monetary and multidimensional child poverty in the European Union: puzzling with the few pieces that the EUSILC provides," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 13510, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2005. "Income, Deprivation and Economic Strain in the Enlarged European Union," Papers WP164, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Elena Pirani, 2013. "Evaluating contemporary social exclusion in Europe: a hierarchical latent class approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 923-941, February.
- Christopher Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "Income, deprivation and economic stress in the enlarged European Union," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 309-329, September.
- Pérez-Mayo, Jesús, 2009. "Un análisis dinámico de la privación en España /A Dynamic Analysis of Deprivation for Spain," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 27, pages 501-522, Agosto.
- Manuela Coromaldi & Mariangela Zoli, 2012. "Deriving Multidimensional Poverty Indicators: Methodological Issues and an Empirical Analysis for Italy," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 107(1), pages 37-54, May.
- Udaya Wagle, 2007. "Poverty in Kathmandu: What do subjective and objective economic welfare concepts suggest?," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 73-95, April.
- Caroline Dewilde, 2008. "Individual and institutional determinants of multidimensional poverty: A European comparison," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(2), pages 233-256, April.
- Luigi Fabbris, Irene Sguotti, 2013. "Measuring Chronic Poverty In Italy," RIEDS - Rivista Italiana di Economia, Demografia e Statistica - Italian Review of Economics, Demography and Statistics, SIEDS Societa' Italiana di Economia Demografia e Statistica, vol. 0(2), pages 99-122.
- repec:eso:journl:v:37:y:2006:i:1:p:91-1190 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maître, 2012. "Multidimensional Poverty Measurement in Europe: An Application of the Adjusted Headcount Approach," Working Papers 201211, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Mario Lucchini & Maurizio Pisati & Maitre, Bertrand, 2009.
"Understanding the Socio-Economic Distribution and Consequences of Patterns of Multiple Deprivation: An Application of Self-Organising Maps,"
WP302, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Christopher T. Whelan & Mario Lucchini & Maurizio Pisati & Bertrand Maître, 2010. "Understanding the Socio-Economic Distribution and Consequences of Patterns of Multiple Deprivation: An Application of Self-Organising Maps," Working Papers 201009, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Bina Gubhaju & Bryan Rodgers & Lyndall Strazdins & Tanya Davidson & Peter Butterworth & Tim Crosier, 2013. "Developing Prospective Measures of Adversity Among Australian Families with Young Children," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1171-1191, September.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "The Dynamics of Economic Vulnerability: A Comparative European Analysis," Papers WP202, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Tim Goedemé, 2013. "How much Confidence can we have in EU-SILC? Complex Sample Designs and the Standard Error of the Europe 2020 Poverty Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 89-110, January.
- Jehu-Appiah, Caroline & Aryeetey, Genevieve & Spaan, Ernst & Agyepong, Irene & Baltussen, Rob, 2010. "Efficiency, equity and feasibility of strategies to identify the poor: An application to premium exemptions under National Health Insurance in Ghana," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 166-173, May.
- Christopher Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2006. "Comparing poverty and deprivation dynamics: Issues of reliability and validity," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 303-323, December.
- Roderick Rose & Susan Parish & Joan Yoo, 2009. "Measuring Material Hardship among the US Population of Women with Disabilities Using Latent Class Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 94(3), pages 391-415, December.
- repec:eso:journl:v:41:y:2010:i:4:p:501-525 is not listed on IDEAS
- Whelan, Christopher T. & Maitre, Bertrand & Nolan, Brian, 2007. "Multiple Deprivation and Multiple Disadvantage in Ireland: An Analysis of EU-SILC," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number PRS61, December.
- Antonella D’Agostino & Andrea Regoli, 2013. "Life Conditions and Opportunities of Young Adults: Evidence from Italy in European Comparative Perspective," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(3), pages 1205-1235, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.