Life Satisfaction and Suicide among High School Adolescents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 66 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ssu-Kuang Chen & Fang-Ming Hwang & Sunny Lin, 2013. "Satisfaction Ratings of QOLPAV: Psychometric Properties Based on the Graded Response Model," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 367-383, January.
- Veljko Jovanovic & Dragan Zuljevic, 2013. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Serbian Version of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Kevin Yoder & Les Whitbeck & Dan Hoyt, 2008. "Dimensionality of thoughts of death and suicide: evidence from a study of homeless adolescents," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(1), pages 83-100, March.
- Anne Gadermann & Kimberly Schonert-Reichl & Bruno Zumbo, 2010. "Investigating Validity Evidence of the Satisfaction with Life Scale Adapted for Children," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(2), pages 229-247, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.