From Mangos to Manufacturing: Uneven Development and Its Impact on Social Well-being in the Dominican Republic
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 65 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex Michalos, 1997. "Combining Social, Economic And Environmental Indicators To Measure Sustainable Human Well-Being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 221-258, January.
- Dennis Raphael & Rebecca Renwick & Ivan Brown & Irving Rootman, 1996. "Quality of life indicators and health: Current status and emerging conceptions," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Evelyn Vingilis & Jennifer Sarkella, 1997. "Determinants And Indicators Of Health And Well-Being: Tools For Educating Society," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 159-178, January.
- Randolph Mullis, 1992. "Measures of economic well-being as predictors of psychological well-being," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 26(2), pages 119-135, March.
- Thomas A. Downes & David N. Figlio, 1999. "Economic inequality and the provision of schooling," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Sep, pages 99-110.
- Krishna Mazumdar, 1999. "Measuring the Well-Beings of the Developing Countries: Achievement and Improvement Indices," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 47(1), pages 1-60, May.
- O. Martinson & E. Wilkening & J. Linn, 1985. "Life change, health status and life satisfaction: A reconsideration," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 16(3), pages 301-313, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.