European Welfare regimes and the transition to adulthood: A comparative and longitudinal perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 59 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Switek, Malgorzata, 2013. "Explaining Well-Being over the Life Cycle: A Look at Life Transitions during Young Adulthood," IZA Discussion Papers 7877, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Caroleo, Floro Ernesto & Pastore, Francesco, 2009.
"Le cause del (l’in-)successo lavorativo dei giovani
[The determinants of youth success in the labour market]," MPRA Paper 14218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo & Francesco Pastore, 2009. "Le cause del(l)'(in)successo lavorativo dei giovani," Economia & Lavoro, Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini, issue 3, pages 107.
- Caroleo Floro Ernesto & Pastore Francesco, 2009. "Le cause del(l') (in)successo lavorativo dei giovani," Economia & lavoro, Carocci editore, issue 3, pages 107.
- Dima, Gabriela & Skehill, Caroline, 2011. "Making sense of leaving care: The contribution of Bridges model of transition to understanding the psycho-social process," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2532-2539.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.