Strategies and Traditions in Swedish Social Reporting: A 30-Year Experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Böhnke, Petra & Kohler, Ulrich, 2008. "Well-being and inequality," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2008-201, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Rami Benbenishty & Ron Astor, 2007. "Monitoring Indicators of Children’s Victimization in School: Linking National-, Regional-, and Site-Level Indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(3), pages 333-348, December.
- Richard Estes, 2007. "Development challenges and opportunities confronting economies in transition," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 83(3), pages 375-411, September.
- Richard Estes, 2007. "Asia and the new century: challenges and opportunities," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 82(3), pages 375-410, July.
- Veenhoven, Ruut, 2004. "Subjective Measures of Well-being," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.