Quality of life in a European Perspective: The EUROMODULE as a New Instrument for Comparative Welfare Research
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 58 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Delhey, Jan & Böhnke, Petra & Habich, Roland & Zapf, Wolfgang, 2001. "The Euromodule: a new instrument for comparative welfare research," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 01-401, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Cuffaro , Miranda & Cracolici, Maria Francesca & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Economic convergence vs. socio-economic convergence in space," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Te-Hsin Liang & Jia-ling Peng & Ching-Yun Yu, 2012. "A simpler quality of e-life indicator: does the Internet have a positive impact on the quality of life in Taiwan," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 1025-1045, June.
- Christian Kroll & Jan Delhey, 2013. "A Happy Nation? Opportunities and Challenges of Using Subjective Indicators in Policymaking," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(1), pages 13-28, October.
- Delhey, Jan & Kohler, Ulrich, 2005. "From nationally bounded to pan-European inequalities? On the importance of foreign countries as reference groups," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Inequality and Social Integration SP I 2005-204, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Claire Wallace & Florian Pichler, 2009. "More Participation, Happier Society? A Comparative Study of Civil Society and the Quality of Life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 93(2), pages 255-274, September.
- Valerie Møller, 2007. "Satisfied and dissatisfied South Africans: results from the General Household Survey in international comparison," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 81(2), pages 389-415, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.