Changes in Subjective and Objective Measures of Economic Well-Being and Their Interrelationship among the Elderly in Singapore and Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 57 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007.
"Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
673, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Conchita D'Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 5, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- D'Ambrosio, Conchita & Frick, Joachim R., 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 2618, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Conchita D’Ambrosio & Joachim R. Frick, 2007. "Individual Well-Being in a Dynamic Perspective," Working Papers 64, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007.
"A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2007-19, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Abigail Barr & David Clark, 2007. "A Multidimensional Analysis of Adaptation in a Developing Country Context," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2007-19, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- John Grable & Sam Cupples & Fred Fernatt & NaRita Anderson, 2013. "Evaluating the Link Between Perceived Income Adequacy and Financial Satisfaction: A Resource Deficit Hypothesis Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 114(3), pages 1109-1124, December.
- Tania Burchardt, 2004. "One man's rags are another man's riches: Identifying adaptive preferences using panel data," CASE Papers 086, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- David Alexander Clark, 2011. "Adaptation and development: issues, evidence and policy relevance," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 15911, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Daisy Das, 2008. "Urban Quality of Life: A Case Study of Guwahati," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 297-310, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.