Toward an Integration of Subjective Well-Being and Psychopathology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 54 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Veljko Jovanovic & Dragan Zuljevic, 2013. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Serbian Version of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Feng Kong & Xuqun You, 2013. "Loneliness and Self-Esteem as Mediators Between Social Support and Life Satisfaction in Late Adolescence," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 271-279, January.
- Keith Zullig & Eugene Huebner & Scott Pun, 2009. "Demographic Correlates of Domain-Based Life Satisfaction Reports of College Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 229-238, April.
- E. Huebner & Julie Seligson & Robert Valois & Shannon Suldo, 2006. "A Review of the Brief Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 477-484, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.