Toward an Integration of Subjective Well-Being and Psychopathology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 54 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xu Jiang & Hanita Kosher & Asher Ben-Arieh & E. Huebner, 2014. "Children’s Rights, School Psychology, and Well-Being Assessments," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 179-193, May.
- Carmel Proctor & P. Linley & John Maltby, 2009. "Youth Life Satisfaction: A Review of the Literature," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(5), pages 583-630, October.
- Veljko Jovanovic & Dragan Zuljevic, 2013. "Psychometric Evaluation of the Serbian Version of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 55-69, January.
- Keith Zullig & Eugene Huebner & Scott Pun, 2009. "Demographic Correlates of Domain-Based Life Satisfaction Reports of College Students," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 229-238, April.
- E. Huebner & Julie Seligson & Robert Valois & Shannon Suldo, 2006. "A Review of the Brief Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(3), pages 477-484, December.
- Feng Kong & Xuqun You, 2013. "Loneliness and Self-Esteem as Mediators Between Social Support and Life Satisfaction in Late Adolescence," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 110(1), pages 271-279, January.
- Tyler Renshaw & Alex Cohen, 2014. "Life Satisfaction as a Distinguishing Indicator of College Student Functioning: Further Validation of the Two-Continua Model of Mental Health," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 117(1), pages 319-334, May.
- E. Huebner, 2004. "Research on Assessment of Life Satisfaction of Children and Adolescents," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 66(1), pages 3-33, April.
- Shannon Suldo & Jessica Savage & Sterett Mercer, 2014. "Increasing Middle School Students’ Life Satisfaction: Efficacy of a Positive Psychology Group Intervention," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 19-42, February.
- Carla Zappulla & Ugo Pace & Valentina Cascio & Giovanni Guzzo & E. Huebner, 2014. "Factor Structure and Convergent Validity of the Long and Abbreviated Versions of the Multidimensional Students’ Life Satisfaction Scale in an Italian Sample," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 118(1), pages 57-69, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.