Testing Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs: National Quality-of-Life Across Time
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 46 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amita Majumder & Krishna Mazumdar & Snigdha Chakrabarti, 1995. "Patterns of inter- and intra-regional inequality: A socio-economic approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 325-338, March.
- Cem Baslevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2012. "Do Preferences for Job Attributes Provide Evidence of 'Hierarchy of Needs'," Working Papers 201201, Murat Sertel Center for Advanced Economic Studies, Istanbul Bilgi University.
- Cem Başlevent & Hasan Kirmanoğlu, 2013. "Do Preferences for Job Attributes Provide Evidence of ‘Hierarchy of Needs’?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 111(2), pages 549-560, April.
- Michael Menhart & Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "Product Innovation and Population Dynamics in the German Insurance Market," Discussion Paper Series 240, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Ed Diener & Richard Lucas, 2000. "Explaining Differences in Societal Levels of Happiness: Relative Standards, Need Fulfillment, Culture, and Evaluation Theory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-78, March.
- Abdallah, Saamah & Thompson, Sam & Marks, Nic, 2008. "Estimating worldwide life satisfaction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 35-47, March.
- Clarke, Matthew, 2005. "Assessing Well-being Using Hierarchical Needs," Working Paper Series RP2005/22, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.