Causal direction in a model of life satisfaction: The top-down/bottom-up controversy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 38 (1996)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chang-ming Hsieh, 2004. "To Weight or not to Weight: The Role of Domain Importance in Quality of Life Measurement," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 163-174, September.
- Maykel Verkuyten, 2008. "Life Satisfaction Among Ethnic Minorities: The Role of Discrimination and Group Identification," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 89(3), pages 391-404, December.
- Lung Chen & Yun-Ci Ye & Mei-Yen Chen & I-Wu Tung, 2010. "Alegría! Flow in Leisure and Life Satisfaction: The Mediating Role of Event Satisfaction Using Data from an Acrobatics Show," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 99(2), pages 301-313, November.
- Chang-ming Hsieh, 2003. "Counting Importance: The Case of Life Satisfaction and Relative Domain Importance," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 61(2), pages 227-240, February.
- Magda Chmiel & Martin Brunner & Romain Martin & Daniela Schalke, 2012. "Revisiting the Structure of Subjective Well-Being in Middle-Aged Adults," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 109-116, March.
- Chang-Ming Hsieh, 2008. "The Relative Importance of Health," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 127-137, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.