A value based index for measuring national quality of life
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 36 (1995)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alkire, Sabina, 2002. "Dimensions of Human Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 181-205, February.
- Haq, Rashida, 2009. "Measuring human wellbeing in Pakistan: objective versus subjective indicators," MPRA Paper 38968, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Delhey, 2010. "From Materialist to Post-Materialist Happiness? National Affluence and Determinants of Life Satisfaction in Cross-National Perspective," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 97(1), pages 65-84, May.
- Esfandiar Zebardast, 2009. "The Housing Domain of Quality of Life and Life Satisfaction in the Spontaneous Settlements on the Tehran Metropolitan Fringe," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 90(2), pages 307-324, January.
- Po Ip, 2011. "Concepts of Chinese folk happiness," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 104(3), pages 459-474, December.
- Anders Barstad, 2008. "Explaining Changing Suicide Rates in Norway 1948–2004: The Role of Social Integration," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 87(1), pages 47-64, May.
- Rai, Anil & Sharma, S.D. & Sahoo, Prachi Misra & Malhotra, P.K., 2008. "Development of Livelihood Index for Different Agro-Climatic Zones of India," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 21(2), December.
- McGillivray, Mark & Noorbakhsh, Farhad, 2004. "Composite Indices of Human Well-being: Past, Present, and Future," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Andrew Sharpe, 1999. "A Survey of Indicators of Economic and Social Well-being," CSLS Research Reports 99wb, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- den Butter, F. A. G. & van der Eyden, J. A. C., 1998. "A pilot index for environmental policy in The Netherlands," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 95-101, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.