Does money buy satisfaction?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Andrews & Stephen Withey, 1974. "Developing measures of perceived life quality: Results from several national surveys," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, May.
- Ed Diener & Richard Lucas, 2000. "Explaining Differences in Societal Levels of Happiness: Relative Standards, Need Fulfillment, Culture, and Evaluation Theory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-78, March.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-47, June.
- repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00203197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jin Xue & Finn Arler & Petter Næss, 2012. "Is the degrowth debate relevant to China?," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 85-109, February.
- LEVY-GARBOUA, Louis & MONTMARQUETTE, Claude, 1997.
"Reported Job Satisfaction : What Does It Mean?,"
Cahiers de recherche
9705, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude, 2004. "Reported job satisfaction: what does it mean?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 135-151, April.
- Bernhard Christoph & Heinz-Herbert Noll, 2003. "Subjective Well-Being in the European Union during the 90ies," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 521-546, December.
- Schaubroeck, John, 1996. "Pay status hierarchy and organizational attachment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 579-589, November.
- Joseph Cavanaugh & Michelle Alexopoulos, 2006. "Exploring the Behavior of Economic Agents: the role of relative preferences," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(2), pages 1-7.
- David Schmeidler & Itzhak Gilboa, 1996.
"A Cognitive Model of Individual Well-Being,"
029, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Delhey, Jan & Böhnke, Petra, 1999. "Über die materielle zur inneren Einheit? Wohlstandslagen und subjektives Wohlbefinden in Ost- und Westdeutschland," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 99-412, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Witztum, Amos, 2008. "Social attitudes and re-distributive policies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1597-1623, August.
- J. Solnick, Sara & Hemenway, David, 1998. "Is more always better?: A survey on positional concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 373-383, November.
- Bernhard Christoph, 2010. "The Relation Between Life Satisfaction and the Material Situation: A Re-Evaluation Using Alternative Measures," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 475-499, September.
- Hollander, Heinz, 2001. "On the validity of utility statements: standard theory versus Duesenberry's," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 227-249, July.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00203197 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.