Does money buy satisfaction?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 2 (1975)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Andrews & Stephen Withey, 1974. "Developing measures of perceived life quality: Results from several national surveys," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, May.
- J. Solnick, Sara & Hemenway, David, 1998. "Is more always better?: A survey on positional concerns," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 373-383, November.
- Schaubroeck, John, 1996. "Pay status hierarchy and organizational attachment," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 579-589, November.
- Levy-Garboua, Louis & Montmarquette, Claude, 2004.
"Reported job satisfaction: what does it mean?,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 135-151, April.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1997. "Reported Job Satisfaction: What Does It Mean?," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-09, CIRANO.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 2004. "Reported job satisfaction : What does it mean?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203197, HAL.
- LEVY-GARBOUA, Louis & MONTMARQUETTE, Claude, 1997. "Reported Job Satisfaction : What Does It Mean?," Cahiers de recherche 9705, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00203197 is not listed on IDEAS
- Delhey, Jan & Böhnke, Petra, 1999. "Über die materielle zur inneren Einheit? Wohlstandslagen und subjektives Wohlbefinden in Ost- und Westdeutschland," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Social Structure and Social Reporting FS III 99-412, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Bernhard Christoph & Heinz-Herbert Noll, 2003. "Subjective Well-Being in the European Union during the 90ies," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 64(3), pages 521-546, December.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:12:y:2006:i:2:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hollander, Heinz, 2001. "On the validity of utility statements: standard theory versus Duesenberry's," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 227-249, July.
- Bernhard Christoph, 2010. "The Relation Between Life Satisfaction and the Material Situation: A Re-Evaluation Using Alternative Measures," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 98(3), pages 475-499, September.
- Jin Xue & Finn Arler & Petter Næss, 2012. "Is the degrowth debate relevant to China?," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 14(1), pages 85-109, February.
- Joseph Cavanaugh & Michelle Alexopoulos, 2006. "Exploring the Behavior of Economic Agents: the role of relative preferences," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 12(2), pages 1-7.
- Witztum, Amos, 2008. "Social attitudes and re-distributive policies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 1597-1623, August.
- Ed Diener & Richard Lucas, 2000. "Explaining Differences in Societal Levels of Happiness: Relative Standards, Need Fulfillment, Culture, and Evaluation Theory," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 41-78, March.
- Itzhak Gilboa & David Schmeidler, 2001.
"A cognitive model of individual well-being,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 269-288.
- Easterlin, Richard A., 1995. "Will raising the incomes of all increase the happiness of all?," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 35-47, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.