Indicators of gender equality for American states and regions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 20 (1988)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huang, Jiekun & Kisgen, Darren J., 2013. "Gender and corporate finance: Are male executives overconfident relative to female executives?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 108(3), pages 822-839.
- Sonia Frias, 2008. "Measuring Structural Gender Equality in Mexico: A State Level Analysis," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 215-246, September.
- Monica Bozzano, 2012.
"Assessing Gender Inequality among Italian Regions: The Italian Gender Gap Index,"
Quaderni di Dipartimento
174, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Monica Bozzano, 2012. "Assessing Gender Inequality among Italian Regions: The Italian Gender Gap Index," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 085, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics.
- Dijkstra, A.G., 2000. "A. larger pie through a fair share? : gender equality and economic performance," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19060, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Clemens Tesch-Römer & Andreas Motel-Klingebiel & Martin Tomasik, 2008. "Gender Differences in Subjective Well-Being: Comparing Societies with Respect to Gender Equality," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 85(2), pages 329-349, January.
- Eduardo Bericat, 2012. "The European Gender Equality Index: Conceptual and Analytical Issues," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 108(1), pages 1-28, August.
- Straus, Murray A., 2008. "Dominance and symmetry in partner violence by male and female university students in 32 nations," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 252-275, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.