How Friendship Network Characteristics Influence Subjective Well-Being
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 107 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Patrick Royston, 2004. "Multiple imputation of missing values," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 4(3), pages 227-241, September.
- Bruni, Luigino & Stanca, Luca, 2008.
"Watching alone: Relational goods, television and happiness,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 506-528, March.
- Luigino Bruni & Luca Stanca, 2005. "Watching alone: Relational Goods, Television and Happiness," Working Papers 90, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2005.
- Marc Hooghe & Bram Vanhoutte, 2011. "Subjective Well-Being and Social Capital in Belgian Communities. The Impact of Community Characteristics on Subjective Well-Being Indicators in Belgium," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 100(1), pages 17-36, January.
- Felix Requena, 1995. "Friendship and subjective well-being in Spain: A cross-national comparison with the United States," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-288, July.
- Seeman, Teresa E. & Berkman, Lisa F., 1988. "Structural characteristics of social networks and their relationship with social support in the elderly: Who provides support," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 26(7), pages 737-749, January.
- Andreja Brajša-Žganec & Marina Merkaš & Iva Šverko, 2011. "Quality of Life and Leisure Activities: How do Leisure Activities Contribute to Subjective Well-Being?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 102(1), pages 81-91, May.
- Hammer, Muriel, 1983. "'Core' and 'extended' social networks in relation to health and illness," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 405-411, January.
- Rose, Richard, 2000. "How much does social capital add to individual health?A survey study of Russians," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 1421-1435, November.
- Blanca Delgado-Márquez & Nuria Hurtado-Torres & J. Aragón-Correa, 2013. "On the Measurement of Interpersonal Trust Transfer: Proposal of Indexes," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 433-449, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.