Self-Evaluation Processes in Life Satisfaction: Uncovering Measurement Non-Equivalence and Age-Related Differences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 105 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel, 2007.
"Quantifying the psychological costs of unemployment: the role of permanent income,"
FEMM Working Papers
07012, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Ratzel, 2011. "Quantifying the psychological costs of unemployment: the role of permanent income," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(21), pages 2751-2763.
- Andreas Knabe & Steffen Rätzel, 2007. "Quantifying the Psychological Costs of Unemployment: The Role of Permanent Income," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 32, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Robert Cummins & Helen Nistico, 2002. "Maintaining Life Satisfaction: The Role of Positive Cognitive Bias," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 37-69, March.
- Peterson, Christopher & Stunkard, Albert J., 1989. "Personal control and health promotion," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 819-828, January.
- Geoff Masters, 1982. "A rasch model for partial credit scoring," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 149-174, June.
- Robert Mislevy & Norman Verhelst, 1990. "Modeling item responses when different subjects employ different solution strategies," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 55(2), pages 195-215, June.
- James Horley & J. Lavery, 1995. "Subjective well-being and age," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 275-282, February.
- Heike Heidemeier & Anja Göritz, 2013. "Individual Differences in How Work and Nonwork Life Domains Contribute to Life Satisfaction: Using Factor Mixture Modeling for Classification," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 1765-1788, December.
- Sylvia Jansen, 2014. "Why is Housing Always Satisfactory? A Study into the Impact of Cognitive Restructuring and Future Perspectives on Housing Appreciation," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 116(2), pages 353-371, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.