The Influence of Simulated Home and Neighbourhood Densification on Perceived Liveability
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 104 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tversky, Amos & Kahneman, Daniel, 1991. "Loss Aversion in Riskless Choice: A Reference-Dependent Model," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(4), pages 1039-61, November.
- Fermina Rojo Perez & Gloria Fernandez-Mayoralas Fernandez & Enrique Pozo Rivera & Jose Manuel Rojo Abuin, 2001. "Ageing in Place: Predictors of the Residential Satisfaction of Elderly," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 173-208, May.
- Peter Howley & Mark Scott & Declan Redmond, 2009. "Sustainability versus liveability: an investigation of neighbourhood satisfaction," Journal of Environmental Planning and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(6), pages 847-864.
- D Banister & S Watson & C Wood, 1997. "Sustainable cities: transport, energy, and urban form," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(1), pages 125-143, January.
- Dolan, Paul & Peasgood, Tessa & White, Mathew, 2008. "Do we really know what makes us happy A review of the economic literature on the factors associated with subjective well-being," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 94-122, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.