Coupling Social Solidarity and Social Harmony in Hong Kong
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 103 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adam Shapiro & Corey Keyes, 2008. "Marital Status and Social Well-Being: Are the Married Always Better Off?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 88(2), pages 329-346, September.
- Stacey G. Ulbig, 2002. "Policies, Procedures, and People: Sources of Support for Government?," Social Science Quarterly, Southwestern Social Science Association, vol. 83(3), pages 789-809.
- Regina Berger-Schmitt, 2002. "Considering Social Cohesion in Quality of Life Assessments: Concept and Measurement," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 403-428, June.
- Chaonan Chen, 2006. "Does the Completeness of a Household-Based Convoy Matter in Intergenerational Support Exchanges?," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 79(1), pages 117-142, October.
- Natalia Letki, 2008. "Does Diversity Erode Social Cohesion? Social Capital and Race in British Neighbourhoods," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 99-126, 03.
- Simon Ho & Raymond Chan, 2009. "Social Harmony in Hong Kong: Level, Determinants and Policy Implications," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 91(1), pages 37-58, March.
- Thomas Maloutas & Maro Pantelidou Malouta, 2004. "The glass menagerie of urban governance and social cohesion: concepts and stakes/concepts as stakes," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(2), pages 449-465, 06.
- Woolcock, Michael & Narayan, Deepa, 2000. "Social Capital: Implications for Development Theory, Research, and Policy," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 15(2), pages 225-49, August.
- Richard Estes, 2005. "Quality of Life in Hong Kong: Past Accomplishments And Future Prospects," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 183-229, 03.
- Stewart, Miriam J., 1989. "Social support: Diverse theoretical perspectives," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 1275-1282, January.
- Gérard Duhaime & Edmund Searles & Peter Usher & Heather Myers & Pierre Fréchette, 2004. "Social Cohesion and Living Conditions in the Canadian Arctic: From Theory to Measurement," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 295-318, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.