Attracting Attention for the Cause. The Reporting of Three Indices in the UK National Press
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Indicators Research.
Volume (Year): 101 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adnan A. Hezri, 2005. "Utilisation Of Sustainability Indicators And Impact Through Policy Learning In The Malaysian Policy Processes," Journal of Environmental Assessment Policy and Management (JEAPM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 7(04), pages 575-595.
- Niels Lind, 2004. "Values Reflected in the Human Development Index," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 283-293, May.
- van den Bergh, Jeroen C. J. M. & Verbruggen, Harmen, 1999. "Spatial sustainability, trade and indicators: an evaluation of the 'ecological footprint'," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 61-72, April.
- Ruut Veenhoven, 2005. "Apparent Quality-of-Life in Nations: How Long and Happy People Live," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 61-86, 03.
- Sagar, Ambuj D. & Najam, Adil, 1998. "The human development index: a critical review," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 249-264, June.
- Stephen J. Agostini & Sandra J. Richardson, 1997. "A Human Development Index for U.S. Cities: Methodological Issues and Preliminary Findings," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 13-41.
- Lee Stapleton & Guy Garrod, 2007. "Keeping things simple: why the Human Development Index should not diverge from its equal weights assumption," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 84(2), pages 179-188, November.
- Kitzes, Justin & Galli, Alessandro & Bagliani, Marco & Barrett, John & Dige, Gorm & Ede, Sharon & Erb, Karlheinz & Giljum, Stefan & Haberl, Helmut & Hails, Chris & Jolia-Ferrier, Laurent & Jungwirth, , 2009. "A research agenda for improving national Ecological Footprint accounts," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 1991-2007, May.
- Steve Vanderheiden, 2008. "Two Conceptions of Sustainability," Political Studies, Political Studies Association, vol. 56, pages 435-455, 06.
- Niels Lind, 1992. "Some thoughts on the human development index," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 89-101, August.
- Mario Bunge, 1981. "Development indicators," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 369-385, September.
- Hezri, Adnan A. & Dovers, Stephen R., 2006. "Sustainability indicators, policy and governance: Issues for ecological economics," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 86-99, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.