A characterization of the single-peaked domain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 36 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- DeMarzo, Peter M. & Vayanos, Dimitri & Zwiebel, Jeffrey, 2003.
"Persuasion bias, social influence, and uni-dimensional opinions,"
Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science
http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Peter M. Demarzo & Dimitri Vayanos & Jeffrey Zwiebel, 2003. "Persuasion Bias, Social Influence, And Unidimensional Opinions," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 118(3), pages 909-968, August.
- Zwiebel, Jeffrey H. & Vayanos, Dimitri & DeMarzo, Peter M., 2001. "Persuasion Bias, Social Influence, and Uni-Dimensional Opinions," Research Papers 1719, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2006.
037, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 11-2006, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BOSSERT, Walter & PETERS, Hans, 2006. "Single-Peaked Choice," Cahiers de recherche 2006-14, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bossert, Walter & Peters, Hans, 2009. "Single-peaked choice," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-22992, Maastricht University.
- Border, Kim C & Jordan, J S, 1983. "Straightforward Elections, Unanimity and Phantom Voters," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(1), pages 153-70, January.
- Klaus, Bettina & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 1997.
"Strategy-proof division of a private good when preferences are single-dipped,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12256, Maastricht University.
- Klaus, Bettina & Peters, Hans & Storcken, Ton, 1997. "Strategy-proof division of a private good when preferences are single-dipped," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 339-346, September.
- Trick, Michael A., 1989. "Recognizing single-peaked preferences on a tree," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-334, June.
- David Spector, 1999.
"Rational debate and one-dimensional conflict,"
99-09, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Demange, Gabrielle, 1982. "Single-peaked orders on a tree," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 389-396, December.
- Barbera, Salvador & Sonnenschein, Hugo & Zhou, Lin, 1991.
"Voting by Committees,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(3), pages 595-609, May.
- Nehring, Klaus & Puppe, Clemens, 2007. "The structure of strategy-proof social choice -- Part I: General characterization and possibility results on median spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 269-305, July.
- Buechel, Berno, 2011.
"A note on Condorcet consistency and the median voter,"
Working Paper Series in Economics
17, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Bossert W. & Peters H.J.M., 2013.
030, Maastricht : GSBE, Graduate School of Business and Economics.
- Jordi Massé & Inés Moreno de Barreda, 2010. "On Strategy-proofness and Symmetric Single-Peakedness," Working Papers 421, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.