A computational analysis of the tournament equilibrium set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laffond G. & Laslier J. F. & Le Breton M., 1993. "The Bipartisan Set of a Tournament Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 182-201, January.
- B. Dutta & J-F. Laslier, 1998.
"Comparison functions and choice correspondences,"
THEMA Working Papers
98-12, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Nicolas Houy, 2009. "Still more on the Tournament Equilibrium Set," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 93-99, January.
- Brandt, Felix & Fischer, Felix, 2008. "Computing the minimal covering set," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 254-268, September.
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/310965 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/415369 is not listed on IDEAS
- Demuynck, Thomas, 2011. "The computational complexity of rationalizing boundedly rational choice behavior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 47(4-5), pages 425-433.
- Felix Brandt & Maria Chudnovsky & Ilhee Kim & Gaku Liu & Sergey Norin & Alex Scott & Paul Seymour & Stephan Thomassé, 2013. "A counterexample to a conjecture of Schwartz," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 739-743, March.
- Scott Moser, 2013. "A note on contestation-based tournament solutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 133-143, June.
- Brandt, Felix, 2011. "Minimal stable sets in tournaments," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(4), pages 1481-1499, July.
- Alex Scott & Mark Fey, 2012. "The minimal covering set in large tournaments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 1-9, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.