Power indices and minimal winning coalitions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 34 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Annick Laruelle & Federico Valenciano, 2005. "Assessing success and decisiveness in voting situations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 171-197, January.
- Felsenthal, Dan S & Machover, Moshe, 1998. " The Product Paradox of Voting Power," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 96(1-2), pages 81-92, July.
- Leech, Dennis, 2002. "Computation of Power Indices," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 644, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Leech, D., 1998. "Computing Power Indices for Large Voting Games: A New Algorithm," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 510, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Monisankar Bishnu & Sonali Roy, 2012.
"Hierarchy of players in swap robust voting games,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 11-22, January.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2012. "Hierarchy of players in swap robust voting games," Staff General Research Papers 36387, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bishnu, Monisankar & Roy, Sonali, 2009. "Hierarchy of Players in Swap Robust Voting Games," Staff General Research Papers 13118, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.