A systematic approach to the construction of non-empty choice sets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 28 (2007)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Michel Le Breton & John Duggan, 2001.
"Mixed refinements of Shapley's saddles and weak tournaments,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 65-78.
- DUGGAN, John & LE BRETON, Michel, 1999. "Mixed refinements of Shapley’s saddles and weak tournaments," CORE Discussion Papers 1999021, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Banks, Jeffrey S. & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2006.
"Social choice and electoral competition in the general spatial model,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 194-234, January.
- Banks, Jeffrey & Duggan, John & Le Breton, Michel, 2003. "Social Choice and Electoral Competition in the General Spatial Model," IDEI Working Papers 188, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2011. "Condorcet admissibility: Indeterminacy and path-dependence under majority voting on interconnected decisions," MPRA Paper 32434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jean-François Laslier, 2011. "And the loser is... Plurality Voting," Working Papers hal-00609810, HAL.
- Andrikopoulos, Athanasios, 2009. "Characterization of the Generalized Top-Choice Assumption (Smith) set," MPRA Paper 14897, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- SPRUMONT, Yves & EHLERS, Lars, 2005.
Cahiers de recherche
2005-20, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2008.
"Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction,"
11728, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumabe, Masahiro & Mihara, H. Reiju, 2011. "Preference aggregation theory without acyclicity: The core without majority dissatisfaction," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 187-201, May.
- Athanasios Andrikopoulos, 2012. "On the construction of non-empty choice sets," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 305-323, February.
- Nicolas Houy, 2011. "Common characterizations of the untrapped set and the top cycle," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 70(4), pages 501-509, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.