Coalition Configurations and the Banzhaf Index
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amer, Rafael & Carreras, Francese & Gimenez, Jose Miguel, 2002. "The modified Banzhaf value for games with coalition structure: an axiomatic characterization," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 45-54, January.
- Lehrer, E, 1988. "An Axiomatization of the Banzhaf Value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 89-99.
- Béal, Sylvain & Rémila, Eric & Solal, Philippe, 2012. "The sequential equal surplus division for sharing a river," MPRA Paper 37346, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mikel Alvarez-Mozos & Rene van den Brink & Gerard van der Laan & Oriol Tejada, 2012.
"Share Functions for Cooperative Games with Levels Structure of Cooperation,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
12-052/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Álvarez-Mozos, M. & van den Brink, R. & van der Laan, G. & Tejada, O., 2013. "Share functions for cooperative games with levels structure of cooperation," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 224(1), pages 167-179.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2009.
"Measuring influence in command games,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "Measuring influence in command games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00269084, HAL.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "Measuring influence in command games," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne b08078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2008. "Measuring influence in command games," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00344805, HAL.
- Michael Jones & Jennifer Wilson, 2013. "Two-step coalition values for multichoice games," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 77(1), pages 65-99, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.