The unique informational efficiency of the competitive mechanism in economies with production
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 26 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Calsamiglia, Xavier & Kirman, Alan, 1993.
"A Unique Informationally Efficient and Decentralized Mechanism with Fair Outcomes,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(5), pages 1147-72, September.
- Xavier Calsamiglia & Alan Kirman, 1991. "A unique informationally efficient and decentralized mechanism with fair outcomes," Economics Working Papers 7, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Kenneth Mount & Stanley Reiter, 1973.
"The Informational Size of Message Spaces,"
3, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Maskin, Eric, 1999.
"Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(1), pages 23-38, January.
- Eric Maskin, 1998. "Nash Equilibrium and Welfare Optimality," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1829, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1973. "The Design of Mechanisms for Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 1-30, May.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1979. "On allocations attainable through Nash equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 140-165, August.
- Stefan Reichelstein & Stanley Reiter, 1985. "Game Forms with Minimal Strategy Spaces," Discussion Papers 663, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Walker, Mark, 1977. "On the informational size of message spaces," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 366-375, August.
- Takashi Ishikida & Thomas Marschak, 1996. "Mechanisms that efficiently verify the optimality of a proposed action," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 33-68, December.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1999. " Revisiting Externalities," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 225-45.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Meng, Dawen, 2011.
"Multi-task Incentive Contract and Performance Measurement with Multidimensional Types,"
41152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Meng, Dawen & Tian, Guoqiang, 2013. "Multi-task incentive contract and performance measurement with multidimensional types," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 77(1), pages 377-404.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.