Implementation in generic environments
AbstractIn this paper, we study implementation in "economic environments". It is shown that there is a dense subset of the set of preference profiles such that given an arbitrary social choice function, f, and >0, there exists another social choice function, f, within of f uniformly and implementable in Nash equilibrium on the dense subset.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Social Choice and Welfare.
Volume (Year): 13 (1996)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Note: Received: 25 April 1995/Accepted: 23 November 1995
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00355/index.htm
Other versions of this item:
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- L68 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Appliances; Furniture; Other Consumer Durables
You can help add them by filling out this form.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.