Statistical Analysis of the Fractional Ornstein–Uhlenbeck Type Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes.
Volume (Year): 5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102997
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M.L. Kleptsyna & A. Le Breton & M.-C. Roubaud, 2000. "Parameter Estimation and Optimal Filtering for Fractional Type Stochastic Systems," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 173-182, January.
- Alain Breton & Dinh Pham, 1989. "On the bias of the least squares estimator for the first order autoregressive process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 555-563, September.
- Bishwal, Jaya P.N., 2008. "Large deviations in testing fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 953-962, June.
- Xu, Weijun & Sun, Qi & Xiao, Weilin, 2012. "A new energy model to capture the behavior of energy price processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1585-1591.
- Hu, Yaozhong & Nualart, David, 2010. "Parameter estimation for fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(11-12), pages 1030-1038, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.