Statistical Analysis of the Fractional Ornstein–Uhlenbeck Type Process
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes.
Volume (Year): 5 (2002)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102997
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M.L. Kleptsyna & A. Le Breton & M.-C. Roubaud, 2000. "Parameter Estimation and Optimal Filtering for Fractional Type Stochastic Systems," Statistical Inference for Stochastic Processes, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 173-182, January.
- Alain Breton & Dinh Pham, 1989. "On the bias of the least squares estimator for the first order autoregressive process," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 555-563, September.
- Bishwal, Jaya P.N., 2008. "Large deviations in testing fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(8), pages 953-962, June.
- Xu, Weijun & Sun, Qi & Xiao, Weilin, 2012. "A new energy model to capture the behavior of energy price processes," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1585-1591.
- Hu, Yaozhong & Nualart, David, 2010. "Parameter estimation for fractional Ornstein-Uhlenbeck processes," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(11-12), pages 1030-1038, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.