The IMF and the World Bank in Jordan: A case of over optimism and elusive growth
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of International Organizations.
Volume (Year): 1 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O19 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- O53 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
- F35 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Aid
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akyuz, Yilmaz & Boratav, Korkut, 2003. "The Making of the Turkish Financial Crisis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(9), pages 1549-1566, September.
- J Harrigan & C Wang & H El-Said, 2004.
"The Economic and Politics Determinants of IMF and World Bank Lending in the Middle East and North Africa,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0411, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Harrigan, Jane & Wang, Chengang & El-Said, Hamed, 2006. "The economic and political determinants of IMF and world bank lending in the Middle East and North Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 247-270, February.
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2006. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521029018, April.
- Radwan A. Shaban & Dina Abu-Ghaida & Abdel-Salam Al-Naimat, 2001. "Poverty Alleviation in Jordan : Lessons for the Future," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13906, August.
- McGillivray, M. & White, H., 1993. "Explanatory studies of aid allocation among developing countries : a critical survey," ISS Working Papers - General Series 18942, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.