Regional public goods and international organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of International Organizations.
Volume (Year): 1 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sandler,Todd, 2004.
"Global Collective Action,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521542548, December.
- Sandler,Todd, 1997.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521587495, December.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U. (ed.), 2003. "Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195157413.
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Milner, Helen V., 1999. "The New Wave of Regionalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(03), pages 589-627, June.
- Sandler, Todd & Enders, Walter, 2004. "An economic perspective on transnational terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Kaul, Inge & Grunberg, Isabelle & Stern, Marc (ed.), 1999. "Global Public Goods: International Cooperation in the 21st Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195130522.
- Arce M., Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2001. "Transnational public goods: strategies and institutions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 493-516, September.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938, March.
- Raechelle Mascarenhas & Todd Sandler, 2005. "Donors' Mechanisms for Financing International and National Public Goods: Loans or Grants?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(8), pages 1095-1117, 08.
- Sandler, Todd, 1998.
"Global and Regional Public Goods: A Prognosis for Collective Action,"
Staff General Research Papers
1225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Todd Sandler, 1998. "Global and regional public goods: a prognosis for collective action," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 221-247, August.
- Vicary, Simon & Sandler, Todd, 2002. "Weakest-link public goods: Giving in-kind or transferring money," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1501-1520, September.
- Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2008. "Regionalism and trade facilitation : a primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4464, The World Bank.
- Todd Sandler & Daniel G. Arce, 2007. "New face of development assistance: public goods and changing ethics," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 527-544.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2007.
"Technology Spillovers and Stability of International Climate Coalitions,"
2007.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2008. "Technology spillovers and stability of international climate coalitions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 343-365, December.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Tradeoffs of foreign assistance for the weakest-link global public goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 233-251, April.
- Henning Klodt & Oliver Lorz, 2008. "The coordinate plane of global governance," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 29-40, March.
- repec:kap:expeco:v:10:y:2007:i:4:p:411-428 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sanford Berg & Jacqueline Horrall, 2008. "Networks of regulatory agencies as regional public goods: Improving infrastructure performance," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 179-200, June.
- Todd Cherry & Stephen Cotten & Stephan Kroll, 2013. "Heterogeneity, Coordination and the Provision of Best-Shot Public Goods," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 497-510, December.
- Axel Dreher, 2008.
"IMF Conditionality: Theory and Evidence,"
KOF Working papers
08-188, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Ghislain Dutheil de la Rochère & Jean-Michel Josselin & Yvon Rocaboy, 2011. "The role of aggregation technologies in the provision of supranational public goods: A reconsideration of NATO’s strategies," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 85-103, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.