Regional public goods and international organizations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal The Review of International Organizations.
Volume (Year): 1 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/business/sociology/journal/11558
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H87 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - International Fiscal Issues; International Public Goods
- O18 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- R58 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Regional Development Planning and Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mansfield, Edward D. & Milner, Helen V., 1999. "The New Wave of Regionalism," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 53(03), pages 589-627, June.
- Paul Collier & V. L. Elliott & Håvard Hegre & Anke Hoeffler & Marta Reynal-Querol & Nicholas Sambanis, 2003. "Breaking the Conflict Trap : Civil War and Development Policy," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13938, July.
- Vicary, Simon & Sandler, Todd, 2002. "Weakest-link public goods: Giving in-kind or transferring money," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(8), pages 1501-1520, September.
- Arce M., Daniel G. & Sandler, Todd, 2001. "Transnational public goods: strategies and institutions," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 493-516, September.
- Sandler,Todd, 1997.
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521587495.
- Sandler, Todd & Enders, Walter, 2004. "An economic perspective on transnational terrorism," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 301-316, June.
- Raechelle Mascarenhas & Todd Sandler, 2005. "Donors' Mechanisms for Financing International and National Public Goods: Loans or Grants?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(8), pages 1095-1117, 08.
- Marco Ferroni & Ashoka Mody, 2002. "International Public Goods : Incentives, Measurement, and Financing," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15238, July.
- Sandler,Todd, 2004.
"Global Collective Action,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521542548.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Sandler, Todd & Morrison, Kevin, 1999. "The Future of Development Assistance: Common Pools and International Public Goods," Staff General Research Papers 1629, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kaul, Inge & Conceicao, Pedro & Le Goulven, Katell & Mendoza, Ronald U. (ed.), 2003. "Providing Global Public Goods: Managing Globalization," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195157413, September.
- Kaul, Inge & Grunberg, Isabelle & Stern, Marc (ed.), 1999. "Global Public Goods: International Cooperation in the 21st Century," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195130522, September.
- Sandler, Todd, 1998.
"Global and Regional Public Goods: A Prognosis for Collective Action,"
Staff General Research Papers
1225, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Todd Sandler, 1998. "Global and regional public goods: a prognosis for collective action," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 19(3), pages 221-247, August.
- Axel Dreher, 2008.
"IMF Conditionality: Theory and Evidence,"
KOF Working papers
08-188, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2007.
"Technology Spillovers and Stability of International Climate Coalitions,"
2007.98, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Miyuki Nagashima & Rob Dellink, 2008. "Technology spillovers and stability of international climate coalitions," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 343-365, December.
- Stephan Kroll & Todd Cherry & Jason Shogren, 2007.
"The impact of endowment heterogeneity and origin on contributions in best-shot public good games,"
Springer, vol. 10(4), pages 411-428, December.
- Todd L. Cherry & Stephan Kroll & Jason Shogren, 2004. "The Impact of Endowment Heterogeneity and Origin on Contributions in Best-Shot Public Good Games," Working Papers 04-10, Department of Economics, Appalachian State University.
- Todd Sandler & Daniel G. Arce, 2007. "New face of development assistance: public goods and changing ethics," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 527-544.
- Todd Cherry & Stephen Cotten & Stephan Kroll, 2013. "Heterogeneity, Coordination and the Provision of Best-Shot Public Goods," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 497-510, December.
- Matthew E. Kahn & Pei Li & Daxuan Zhao, 2013. "Pollution Control Effort at China’s River Borders: When Does Free Riding Cease?," NBER Working Papers 19620, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Henning Klodt & Oliver Lorz, 2008. "The coordinate plane of global governance," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 29-40, March.
- Maur, Jean-Christophe, 2008. "Regionalism and trade facilitation : a primer," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4464, The World Bank.
- Sanford Berg & Jacqueline Horrall, 2008. "Networks of regulatory agencies as regional public goods: Improving infrastructure performance," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 179-200, June.
- Ghislain Dutheil de la Rochère & Jean-Michel Josselin & Yvon Rocaboy, 2011. "The role of aggregation technologies in the provision of supranational public goods: A reconsideration of NATO’s strategies," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 85-103, March.
- Martin Gregor, 2011. "Tradeoffs of foreign assistance for the weakest-link global public goods," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 233-251, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.