A dynamic analysis of collusive networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Economic Design.
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D85 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Network Formation
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samir Kamat & Frank Page & Myrna Wooders, 2004.
"Networks and Farsighted Stability,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Winter Meetings
561, Econometric Society.
- Page Jr. Frank H & Wooders, Myrna & Kamat, Samir, 2003. "Networks and Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 689, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Page Jr, Frank H & Wooders, Myrna H. & Kamat, Samir, 2002. "Networks And Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 660, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Frank H. Page Jr. & Myrna H. Wooders & Samir Kamat, 2002. "Networks and Farsighted Stability," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 370, Society for Computational Economics.
- Page Jr, Frank H & Wooders, Myrna H & Kamat, Samir, 2001. "Networks And Farsighted Stability," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 621, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Okumura, Yasunori, 2007. "A network formation process converges to the complete collaboration network," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 53(2), pages 134-139, March.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Konstantin Sonin, 2003.
"Corruption and Collusion in Procurement Tenders,"
w0036, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Konstantin Sonin, 2006. "Collusive Market Sharing and Corruption in Procurement," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(4), pages 883-908, December.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Konstantin Sonin, 2005. "Collusive market-sharing and corruption in procurement," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590773, HAL.
- Watts, Alison, 2001. "A Dynamic Model of Network Formation," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 331-341, February.
- Susan Athey & Kyle Bagwell, 1999.
"Optimal Collusion with Private Information,"
99-17, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- BELLEFLAMME, Paul & BLOCH, Francis, 2006.
"Sustainable collusion on separate markets,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006059, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Belleflamme, Paul, 2004.
"Market sharing agreements and collusive networks,"
Open Access publications from UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain
info:hdl:2078/17009, Université catholique de Louvain.
- John Gross & William L. Holahan, 2003. "Credible Collusion in Spatially Separated Markets," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 44(1), pages 299-312, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2007:i:7:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Vannetelbosch & Olivier Tercieux, 2005.
"A Characterization of Stochastically Stable Networks,"
2005.48, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Olivier Tercieux & Vincent Vannetelbosch, 2006. "A characterization of stochastically stable networks," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 34(3), pages 351-369, October.
- TERCIEUX, Olivier & VANNETELBOSCH, Vincent, 2004. "A characterization of stochastically stable networks," CORE Discussion Papers 2004056, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Ghosal, Sayantan & Ray, Debraj, 2005.
"Farsighted network formation,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 143-164, June.
- repec:ner:louvai:info:hdl:2078.1/23154 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.