The conservative equal costs rule, the serial cost sharing rule and the pivotal mechanism: asymptotic welfare loss comparisons for the case of an excludable public project
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Economic Design.
Volume (Year): 10 (2006)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/10058/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Groves, Theodore, 1973. "Incentives in Teams," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(4), pages 617-31, July.
- Green, Jerry & Kohlberg, Elon & Laffont, Jean-Jacques, 1976. "Partial equilibrium approach to the free-rider problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 375-394, November.
- Deb, Rajat & Razzolini, Laura, 1999. "Voluntary cost sharing for an excludable public project," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 123-138, March.
- Deb, Rajat & Ghosh, Indranil K. & Seo, Tae Kun, 2002. "Welfare asymptotics of the pivotal mechanism for excludable public goods," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-224, March.
- Shinji Ohseto, 2005. "Augmented serial rules for an excludable public good," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 589-606, October.
- Gary-Bobo, Robert J. & Jaaidane, Touria, 2000.
"Polling mechanisms and the demand revelation problem,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 203-238, May.
- R. J. Gary-Bobo & T. Jaaidane, 1996. "Polling mechanisms and the demand revelation problem," THEMA Working Papers 96-31, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Efthymios Athanasiou & Santanu Dey & Giacomo Valleta, 2012. "On Sharing the Benefits of Communication," Working Papers 2012.41, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Athanasiou Efthymios & Dey Santanu & Valletta Giacomo, 2012. "On Sharing the Benefits of Communication," Research Memoranda 016, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- Rajat Deb & Tae Seo, 2010. "Strategy-proofness and public good provision using referenda based on unequal cost sharing," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 39(1), pages 223-236, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.