A qualitative approach to the challenges for women in management: are they really starting in the 21st century?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 5 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Du Rietz, Anita, 1999.
"Testing the Female Underperformance Hypothesis,"
Working Paper Series
521, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Jo-Hui Chen, 2010. "Gender difference and job replacement for mutual fund," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 661-671, June.
- Anthony Onwuegbuzie & Nancy Leech, 2007. "Validity and Qualitative Research: An Oxymoron?," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 233-249, April.
- Chrisman, James J. & Carsrud, Alan L. & DeCastro, Julio & Herron, Lanny, 1990. "A comparison of assistance needs of male and female pre-venture entrepreneurs," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 5(4), pages 235-248, July.
- Krishnan, Hema A., 2009. "What causes turnover among women on top management teams?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1181-1186, November.
- Thomas Diefenbach, 2009. "Are case studies more than sophisticated storytelling?: Methodological problems of qualitative empirical research mainly based on semi-structured interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 875-894, November.
- Danes, Sharon M. & Stafford, Kathryn & Loy, Johnben Teik-Cheok, 2007. "Family business performance: The effects of gender and management," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(10), pages 1058-1069, October.
- McColl-Kennedy, Janet R. & Anderson, Ronald D., 2005. "Subordinate-manager gender combination and perceived leadership style influence on emotions, self-esteem and organizational commitment," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(2), pages 115-125, February.
- Boyar, Scott L. & Maertz, Carl Jr. & Pearson, Allison W., 2005. "The effects of work-family conflict and family-work conflict on nonattendance behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(7), pages 919-925, July.
- Moncrief, William C. & Babakus, Emin & Cravens, David W. & Johnston, Mark W., 2000. "Examining Gender Differences in Field Sales Organizations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 245-257, September.
- Chusmir, Leonard H. & Parker, Barbara, 1991. "Gender and situational differences in managers' values: A look at work and home lives," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 325-335, December.
- Dwyer, Sean & Richard, Orlando C. & Chadwick, Ken, 2003. "Gender diversity in management and firm performance: the influence of growth orientation and organizational culture," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(12), pages 1009-1019, December.
- Gopal Krishnan & Linda Parsons, 2008. "Getting to the Bottom Line: An Exploration of Gender and Earnings Quality," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 78(1), pages 65-76, March.
- P. Rika Fatimah, 2014. "The development of FFMD Pyramid: Fuzzy Family_Marriage Deployment as decision support method to improve human resources performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 659-672, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.