A simpler quality of e-life indicator: does the Internet have a positive impact on the quality of life in Taiwan
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Meesook Kim & Kyung-Ho Cho, 2003. "Quality of Life Among Government Employees," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 62(1), pages 387-409, April.
- Jan Delhey & Petra Böhnke & Roland Habich & Wolfgang Zapf, 2002. "Quality of life in a European Perspective: The EUROMODULE as a New Instrument for Comparative Welfare Research," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 161-175, June.
- Shulamith Kreitler & Michal Kreitler, 2006. "Multidimensional Quality of Life: A New Measure of Quality of Life in Adults," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 76(1), pages 5-33, 03.
- ED Diener, 1995. "A value based index for measuring national quality of life," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 107-127, October.
- Ormel, Johan & Lindenberg, Siegwart & Steverink, Nardi & Vonkorff, Michael, 1997. "Quality of life and social production functions: A framework for understanding health effects," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 45(7), pages 1051-1063, October.
- Henry Kaiser, 1970. "A second generation little jiffy," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Tsung-Hsien Tsai & Chien-Hung Wei & Chung-Yu Tsai, 2014. "Investigating parental intention of using internet filter software," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 75-89, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.