Market and learning orientation in times of turbulence: relevance questioned? An analysis using a multi-case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hilton Barrett & Joseph Balloun & Art Weinstein, 2009. "How variation in management perceptions affects organizational performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 451-461, May.
- Hsin-Hung Wu & Yung-Tai Tang & Jyh-Wei Shyu, 2010. "A case of applying importance-performance analysis in identifying key success factors to develop marketing strategies," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 44(6), pages 1207-1218, October.
- Frambach, R.T. & Prabhu, J.C. & Verhallen, T.M.M., 2003. "The influence of business strategy on new product activity: The role of market orientation," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-122967, Tilburg University.
- Thomas Diefenbach, 2009. "Are case studies more than sophisticated storytelling?: Methodological problems of qualitative empirical research mainly based on semi-structured interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 43(6), pages 875-894, November.
- Hennie Boeije, 2002. "A Purposeful Approach to the Constant Comparative Method in the Analysis of Qualitative Interviews," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, Springer, vol. 36(4), pages 391-409, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.