Using mixed methods for the analysis of individuals: a review of necessary and sufficient conditions and an application to welfare state attitudes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richard Williams, 2006. "Generalized ordered logit/partial proportional odds models for ordinal dependent variables," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 6(1), pages 58-82, March.
- S. Miller & J. Gatta, 2006. "The Use of Mixed Methods Models and Designs in the Human Sciences: Problems and Prospects," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 40(4), pages 595-610, 08.
- Joanna Sale & Kevin Brazil, 2004. "A Strategy to Identify Critical Appraisal Criteria for Primary Mixed-Method Studies," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(4), pages 351-365, August.
- Barbara Hanson, 2008. "Wither Qualitative/Quantitative?: Grounds for Methodological Convergence," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 42(1), pages 97-111, February.
- Joanna Sale & Lynne Lohfeld & Kevin Brazil, 2002. "Revisiting the Quantitative-Qualitative Debate: Implications for Mixed-Methods Research," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 43-53, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.