Ranking by competence using a fuzzy approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Quality & Quantity.
Volume (Year): 46 (2012)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/11135
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heijke,Hans & Meng,Christoph & Ramaekers,Ger, 2003.
"An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off,"
001, Maastricht : ROA, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market.
- Heijke, Hans & Meng, Christoph & Ramaekers, Ger, 2003. "An investigation into the role of human capital competences and their pay-off," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13466, Maastricht University.
- Robert Gibbons, 1998.
"Incentives in Organizations,"
NBER Working Papers
6695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Allen, Jim & Velden, Rolf van der, 2001.
"Educational mismatches versus skill mismatches: effects on wages, job satisfaction, and on-the-job search,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-13571, Maastricht University.
- Allen, Jim & van der Velden, Rolf, 2001. "Educational Mismatches versus Skill Mismatches: Effects on Wages, Job Satisfaction, and On-the-Job Search," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 53(3), pages 434-52, July.
- R. E. Bellman & L. A. Zadeh, 1970. "Decision-Making in a Fuzzy Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 17(4), pages B141-B164, December.
- H. Tolley & Kenneth Manton, 1992. "Large sample properties of estimates of a discrete grade of membership model," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer, vol. 44(1), pages 85-95, March.
- Allen, Jim & Arnesen, Clara Åse & Calmand, Julien & Frontini, Michela & Paul, Jean-Jacques & Rostan, Michele & Schomburg, Harald & Støren, Liv Anne & Teichler, Ulrich & Velden, Rolf van der, 2007. "The flexible professional in the knowledge society: general results of the REFLEX project," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-20754, Maastricht University.
- A. P. Thirlwall, 1983. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 5(3), pages 341-344, April.
- Jasper Van Loo & Judith Semeijn, 2004. "Defining and Measuring Competences: An Application to Graduate Surveys," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 331-349, June.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2007.
"Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi,"
5646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2004. "Rating and ranking firms with fuzzy expert systems: the case of Camuzzi," MPRA Paper 5889, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Doring, Christian & Lesot, Marie-Jeanne & Kruse, Rudolf, 2006. "Data analysis with fuzzy clustering methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 192-214, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.